- Will this work for me if I’m writing in a language other than English?
- Yes. In The Copy Cure you’ll learn step-by-step how to write for your business in a way that’s unmistakably “you” and irresistible to your buyers. While we teach the program in English, the concepts and principles you’ll learn in The Copy Cure apply across cultures. It truly comes down to your personal comfort level with carrying over the lessons you learn in English into another language.
We think you’ll appreciate what Alena, one of our students from Moscow, Russia has to share:
“It took 2 months to change my attitude (all the exercises were SO helpful!) Now I have the increasing number of my readers every day. I found SO many other ideas, how I can contribute better to my audience. I found new product ideas, new ways to spread my ideas in a way, which really work FOR MY CLIENTS! This course is worth it to buy, no matter which language you talk. All the principals are universal and can be applied in any language!”
– Alena Kovalchuk Moscow, Russia
- What exactly does your program cover?
- We detail the entire course curriculum here. This is where you can check out exactly what topics are covered in the 4 modules and bonuses in this program.
Be sure to click on each of the lesson buttons under the four program Parts to see everything included in that Part. For example, Part 1 of The Copy Cure contains three separate lessons. Click “Lesson 1” to see what that lesson covers, and so on.
- Will taking this course eliminate the need to hire a professional copywriter?
- That’s highly possible. We have several students who have reported that The Copy Cure has saved them thousands of dollars they would have otherwise spent on hiring copywriters. You might choose, for any number of reasons, to hire a copywriter to help, but that’s truly up to you. Our hope is that, after completing the exercises and lessons in The Copy Cure, you’ll feel confident using your unique voice to communicate with your readers and customers.
- Does this course cover grammar?
- While some aspects of grammar are touched upon (such as using contractions in your writing), this is not a program focused on grammatical rules and guidelines. The Copy Cure focuses instead on higher-order areas of writing to help you create a voice that is without-a-doubt you and will connect with your audience and inspire them to take action.
- Is this a good course for bloggers who don’t necessarily want a business?
- Even if you’re not trying to turn your readers into customers, you still want them to feel drawn to and connected with your words. We’ll show you how to craft copy that’s powerful and unique so your readers will want to come back for more every time you publish a new post.
- If there’s no feedback, how will I know my copy is actually getting better?
- We encourage practice, since developing and refining your writing voice is not an overnight process. And, you’ll know you’re getting better by the feedback from your readers and customers. Just listen to what one of our existing students shared about her results after our program:
“By adjusting my subject line copy and more thoroughly answering common questions in my sales pages, I’ve increased my TAKE-HOME income by over $1500/month every month since taking The Copy Cure.”
– Rev. Erin-Ashley Kerti Oregon, USA
Remember, once you enroll in The Copy Cure, the program is yours for life. Go through the modules as many times as you want, as often as you want. The more you practice the exercises, the better your copy will get.
- Can Marie/Laura/your team look at my website and tell me what I’m doing wrong?
- Since this is a self-study program, we aren’t able to give individual feedback on website copy, exercises, headlines, etc.
- Will there be plenty of examples to illustrate the points?
- Oh, yes! Tons in fact. We know how useful it is to see real-life examples. That’s how we learn. The Copy Cure is stuffed like a piñata — with examples, examples, examples.
- Will this work for me if I’m writing for someone else’s business or just if I’m writing for my own business?
- You can certainly take the key principles you learn in The Copy Cure and help write copy for another business — it all depends on how comfortable you are with using a voice that’s more in line with another business and brand.
- Do students get lifetime access to this program?
- Absolutely. We’re proud to offer lifetime access to our students. Feel free to log into the Member Area anytime you’d like or download the audios, transcripts, and workbooks to study on the go. The course is always there for you.
- When is the deadline to sign up?
- Great news — there’s no deadline! You can enroll in The Copy Cure when the timing is best for you, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Do you have a discount available or offer scholarships?
- We don’t offer discounts, but we do occasionally run scholarship contests. We’ll announce those by email if and when they’re available, so make sure you’re on our list.
- How is this different than B-School? Is there any overlap? Will this supplement my B-School learning?
- The Copy Cure is a completely separate program from B-School. In this course, we go deep into a single skillset: copywriting, while B-School teaches timeless business principles and covers more ground than one single topic. We do address copywriting in B-School, but this course goes much, much deeper and will supplement that training. There’s no need to take B-School before enrolling in The Copy Cure or vice versa. They stand alone, but also work beautifully together.
- Is The Copy Cure included in B-School?
- No. These are two distinct programs that you must enroll in separately.
- Are there discounts to The Copy Cure for B-Schoolers?
- We don’t offer discounts on The Copy Cure for students of other programs/products of ours.
- How do I know if this is the right copywriting program for me? I’m looking at a few options right now — what makes your program different?
- Everything! There’s no other program filled with as many useful examples, with real world application delivered in a truly entertaining way. Most importantly, our program helps you create results.
We think Lynne from Ecuador really nailed it. She says,
“Finished the entire course – wow! It was outstanding. I’ve taken many copywriting classes over the years from the big names in the industry. This one was world-class, both in the content and the delivery. Most importantly, it was fun!”
– Lynne Klippel Cuenca, Ecuador
Jennie from Oregon also let us know,
“I did another online copy course and it was OK, but I didn’t get a ton out of it. The Copy Cure was a different ballgame.”
– Jennie Ormson Oregon, USA
While we can’t speak to the other programs you’re considering, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Decide for yourself if our style is a match for you!
- Do you offer refunds?
- Yes, we do! We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our hope is that you’re beyond satisfied with the course and naturally, we also expect you to give your very best effort to implementing the strategies. We only want to work with action takers and folks who are fully committed to improving their writing. That’s why in order to be eligible for our 30 day Money Back Guarantee, you must submit proof that you did the course work and it did not work for you.
If you do the full course work and don’t feel that it worked for you, submit it to our team within 30 days and we’ll promptly refund your course fee in full. To be clear, if you do not include your completed coursework before 11:59pm EST on the 29th day after your purchase, no refund will be issued.
- What do I do if I need support?
- Just reach out! Our team of dedicated Customer Happiness Specialists are here to help if you run into tech problems, have a question about the program or just want to say hello. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READY TO GET STARTED NOW?
One Payment of
Special financing as low as
WITH PAYPAL CREDIT
Available for US customers, and subject to credit approval. Click “Buy Now” below and select the PayPal icon at checkout for your purchase. Once you log in to your PayPal account (or create one for free), you’ll automatically be given the option to apply for PayPal Credit to pay for your Copy Cure purchase. If you choose this option, they’ll ask for your birthdate and social security number, and you’ll know within seconds if you’ve been approved. If you’re approved, a PayPal Credit of the entire purchase amount of $499 will be added to your PayPal account, you can use it to purchase The Copy Cure, and you’ll have no payments or interest if you pay that balance in full in 6 months (that’s $84 per month if you pay it off over 6 months). After 6 months, the Annual Percentage Rate through PayPal is 19.99% and will be charged to your account from the posting date, if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months. For more details and exact PayPal Credit Terms, click here.
You can trust us!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Risk free or your money back!